- Coffee Breaks
- Beverage Service
- The Fine Print
You can choose up to 4 sandwich options for your group. We cannot accommodate half-sandwich options. Snack selections will be the same for all to go meals, regardless of sandwich selections. Additional snacks $5 per bag.
All food & beverage prices are subject to a mandatory 20% surcharge of which 67% of the surcharge is a gratuity that is distributed to the Hotel’s servers and, as appropriate other staff. The remaining 33% of the surcharge is retained and not distributed as a tip or gratuity to the Hotel employees) by the hotel. All prices are in Canadian dollars. Menu items may contain nut by products. Please advise your Conference Service Manager of any allergies.
Vegan: V | Vegetarian: VG | Nut Free: NF | Gluten Free: GF | Dairy Free: DF | Contains Dairy: D
Vegetarian (VEG) | Vegan (V) | Gluten-Free (GF) | Dairy-Free (DF) | Nut-Free (NF) | Contains Nuts (N) | Contains Dairy (D) | Kosher (K) | Halal (H)
All to-go meals include: Bottled water, mustard & mayonnaise (on the side).
Select 1 sandwich or entrée salad & 3 snacks
Falafel wrap, hummus, tzatziki, onions, tomatoes, lettuce
Chicken salad, celery, onions, grapes, croissant bun
House smoked turkey, cranberry chutney, sage aïoli, brioche bun
Roast Alberta beef, mustard, caramelized onion aïoli, aged cheddar, onion poppyseed roll
Egg salad, watercress, sourdough
House smoked ham, swiss, honey mustard, pretzel baguette
Muffaletta, provolone, olives & pimento tapenade, arugula, focaccia
Tomatoes, cucumber, red onions, Kalamata olives, feta, bell peppers, romaine, olive oil and herb dressing
Crisp lettuce, scallions, tomatoes, bacon lardon, boiled eggs, cucumbers, blue cheese, ranch
(served on the side)
Choice of one to be added to your salad:
• Grilled chicken breast
• Smoked tofu, chili salt
Chocolate chip cookie
Seasonal whole fruit