- Coffee Breaks
- Beverage Service
- The Fine Print
Plated Breakfast Add-Ons
All our plated breakfasts include scratch-made assorted baked goods, bread, butter and preserves and a selection of chilled juices, fresh coffee, decaffeinated coffee & LOT 35 signature teas.
Plated breakfast add-ons: Enhancement items must be ordered in conjunction with a plated breakfast.
All prices are subject to 5 % GST. All food & beverage prices are subject to a mandatory 20% surcharge of which 67% of the surcharge is a gratuity that is distributed to the Hotel’s servers and, as appropriate other staff. The remaining 33% of the surcharge is retained (and not distributed as a tip or gratuity to the Hotel employees) by the hotel. All prices are in Canadian dollars. Menu items may contain nut by-products. Please advise your Conference Service Manager of any allergies.
Vegan: V | Vegetarian: VG | Nut Free: NF | Gluten Free: GF | Dairy Free: DF | Contains Dairy: D
Vegetarian (VEG) | Vegan (V) | Gluten-Free (GF) | Dairy-Free (DF) | Nut-Free (NF) | Contains Nuts (N) | Contains Dairy (D) | Kosher (K) | Halal (H)